samedi 29 septembre 2007

Sweets for the Sweet (dedication to my mom)














One of the best things about France is the food.


If you have a sweet tooth... this is the place to be. Pastries have multitude of flavors, you can find them on almost every block and for about 2.50 euros you can buy any one of them.


Not only are these little gems beautiful to look at & make you feel bad to destroy their perfect form and color, but the harmony of flavours is simply magical. My personal favorite is the Opera.. with its creme au beurrre, chocolate ganache & layer of biscuit that melts in your mouth.

I'm someone who prefers salty to sugary... but sometimes it just hits the spot!









1 commentaire:

natalie@theliquidmuse.com a dit…

Yes - I'm more of a savory than sweet person, myself. However, a lovely little 'religieuse' or 'tarte au citron' is an absolute must every time I'm in France...